Our people are our business. As a result, every Arsh Infosystem professional receives the candidate constructive feedback they need to continue their development and achieve their personal and professional goals. It is just part of how we are ensuring that Arsh Infosystem is a rewarding place to work. Ultimately, taking care of our people is about taking care of our customers.
Our Value-based culture underpins in everything we do and is consistent across our global operations. In Arsh Infosystems, we don't have employees; we have people who are committed to make our customers successful.
- Web Designer Executive
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Executive
- Clear understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as well as working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- Strong understanding of and experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Mobile Analytics.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and how they apply to aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Written & verbal English proficiency must, understanding of factors involved in search engine placement, knowledge of keyword research, link building, on page optimization, exposure to various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools etc, and experience on Pay Per Click (PPC)/ Search Engine Marketing (SEM) will be preferred.
- Ensure that the company website and internet properties have been technically and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)optimized to attract and engage visitors that closely match the profile of the target audienc.e
- Create the necessary technical architecture, provide recommendations for keyword, content optimization and site/link popularity.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (Websites, Mobile, Social, Video etc).
- Conducting SMO(Socia Medi Optimization) on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You-Tube as well as managing the fan page.
- Help set, and work toward performance indicators for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Manage company's multiple brand channels on YouTube and day to day activities including Video, Optimization, promotions etc.
- Regularly generate weekly/monthly reporting for all major metrics including traffic, rankings, competition stats etc.
- Documented success with increasing rankings and ROI.
- Excellent presentation skills with positive track record of presenting ideas; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.